View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 04:59 PM

JSB is off the scale

Steve,

That was well said. Coming from a Guru I wouldn't expect anything less. As I'm sure you've noticed I'm not a big fan of GM's rendition of the Hummer, but that doesn't mean I can't come here and learn more about it. Hell I hadn't heard it had problems with the hood cracking the wind shield until today. Feel free to sway my opinion. Pretend I was that newbie that posted...Interested in the H2, can you tell me more about it...I try to stay objective as I can. I am partial to things that last.(I.E. Not GM) I don't believe that just because I make alot of money, that I should give it away to the highest price tag.(Since brilliant minds have suggested money is the factor) The most wealthy people are the ones that save the penny not spend it. I respect the fact that everyone should be able to purchase what they want, and enjoy it as well, as fashionable as it may be. I guess the H2 owners are bashing the Tacomas because a Tacoma driver voiced his opinion. I was wondering why the Land Cruisers 40s 60s or 80s haven't been brought up. Or if you want to spend money the LX450. I believe it was the highest priced SUV in 96. Maybe 97, I'm not a mag stat dictionary. It has plenty of room for the more heavy set types, that can't fit in a mid size vehicle. I guess another reason why I'm not a big fan is because like GM did to the Corvette...there's one on every corner. I'd like to see something else I guess. Anyway, I looked through the members rides, and there are some pretty cool pictures. I'm glad to see some of you get them dirty. I'm not a big Mud Dogger fan, but what ever floats your boat right. You do your best to ignore my novice post okay. I'm going to read a little more about the H2, before I'll call it a day. Oh BTW, Do you have any pics of your gliders. Those have always interested me, but I've never ventured past cars. I think I'd get seriouly pissed the first time I wrecked one.
Regards...