View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 09:06 PM
Hummer Expert

Rico001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RPM and MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbihn
Richard,
Wish I would have known you were coming through.... could have stopped and had a coffee, you actually stopped in my town (Ocean Springs) to get gas.

Ok with that said, I have wondered the same about my rig. Many times there are little hills and what not I drive back and forth to work and when it tries to get up over then if shifts and drives hard and I am thinking damn there goes half a tank of gas to get up over that hill.

I might try seeing if I can get better results over the next week by not CC'ing it to work.

I will let you know

We never plan much for our vacations just make reservations and gas the truck up and go.
We actually ate at a BBQ place one town east of Ocean Spring and I wanted to kick my ass for not going to The Shed if I knew we were that close, it had to be better than the place I went to and as usual the gas was cheaper 1/2 mile down the road too.
If we go back any time soon I will drop you a line first ~Richard
Yellow 2003 H2 Luxury ALPHA , 2" lift, Black Helo Maxx8 20 X 10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country II LT35/12.50/R20 tires, taillight guards and black LE brush guard, KC light bar w/4 Daylights, Recon Smoked roof lights, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood Head Unit , 4 - 6-1/2 inch Polk Audio Speakers, solid billet tailgate handle,HUMMER H2 Ghost lights ib front doors