View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You took thoughts right out of my head. I can't in any way get my father to buy anything but Ford. My mother had a 45 mile one way commute and I had to wait until he was out of town to take her to get a Honda Civic. He was pissed she didn't get a crown vic or something.

I have never been tied to one make. Here it's kinda redneck thing. I've owned them all. We have a '99 PS SD and a '03 GMC 2500. The SD just gets no use as it will beat you to death, has loose steering and turns like crap. So, I am curious about what Ford has done with these new SD's, especially the King Ranch. It will probably end up being my dad's main vehicle and one they will use to drag a camper around with.

Things I have read should make the new PS comparable to the GMC. And we go 3/4 ton on all of them since we mostly pull trailers and don't need the extra springs.

If the GMC and the Ford are side by side, my dad refuses to take the GMC. He doesn't think he can be seen in it like its the enemy or something......Rednecks.....you gotta love 'em.