View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 03:04 PM

SJ is off the scale

Roy:

Let me try again, since you can't seem to grasp the simple concept:

1. I respect that we live in a free-market economy [even if you're in Canada, but I speak mostly of USA], therefore, I do NOT bash Toyotas or other foreign products. I wouldn't drive a Toyota, but I don't bash them and say they're "junk" or "weak."

2. You're the one coming to a HUMMER web site as a guest. I'm not on your Toyota Kyoto Pride site talking smack - understand the word etiquette?

3. Nice Signature - speaks volumes of how sincere you are in the sense of mature discussion here.

4. Nationalism comes in many shapes and forms and I never said that non-American products are garbage. You've made a loose assumption, like any one that opposes ILLEGAL immigration is racist. I don't buy this logic, as it's a "twist" on absolute reason.

5. If you come here with a positive and contributory attitude, then you'll see that we're nice people here. I don't have a problem with Toyotas or any brand that wants to share a trail or bog. I wouldn't drive a Japanese truck - that's my honest feedback; but at the same time, I'm a Capitalist. Therefore, I don't think sells of Toyota, Nissan, and the like should be altered by any one other than the consumer.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png