View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 05:33 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's some pics(taken from video clips) from my recent trip to the Rubicon.
Everything you've heard about the beauty of the area is absolutely true. The vast expanses of granite slabs are enough to justify the trip alone. Then add in the rest of the landscape and scenery and you've got the makings of a truly memorable adventure. And that's just what you see leading up to the the beginning of the trail(GateKeeper).
After some of the recent squirmishes here on the Forum with a few H2 detractors, I have to admit that I was a little wary of what kind of reception my H2 and I were going to receive. It was a very pleasant surprise to get thumbs up and words of praise from fellow off-roaders for actually wheeling with the H2. We met some very genuine people up there that enjoyed wheeling as much as we did. I told them about the H2Source forum and hoped they'd check it out to see that some of us are just as enthusiastic about off-roading as they are. I hope you guys are looking in.

There were only two of us that went, so we didn't spend as much time taking pictures as I would have liked. But here's some of what I've got right now. I'll post the rest when I have them.