View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Hummer Expert

HummerMann is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Will Air Suspension strand me?

Had a great time at Wrigley and my age might be showing, but I liked it more than some of the newer parks. We met several other couples from around the US there that just wanted to see a game at Wrigley too. The hotel van dropped us right off at the gate, so no parking hassle.
Because of the flooding in Alberta and Calgary, we have altered our itinerary to take in the Bad Lands, Deadwood SD, Glacier National Park and on to Spokane and Seattle to cross into Canada at Vancouver BC and then on up through Prince George. We plan on hitting Banff and Calgary the end of next month when we return.
The H2 has been running great. Last night the bugs were so thick I had to stop every 60 minutes to clean the windshield and headlights. We all know how those flat up and down windshields splatter bugs. I hope to finally use my golf clubs tomorrow. They take up a lot of room in the bed of the SUT and the wife thought I should have left them home. If we buy stuff I can always ship them home. Yesterday was our best gas mileage day of the trip, 13.1 running in the high 60 mphs. My H2 has never burned a drop of oil and it's living up to its reputation. Hope to submit some pictures from Glacier National Park when we get there.

Hummer, like nothing else