View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rear E-Locker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzergod
Yeah, I think.

Actually, I wasn't refering to your reply. But, you jumping in kinda proves my point.

It is funny in that I wasn't comparing apples to oranges. I agreed with the original poster that you should be able to bypass the system and that his reasons for wanting to seem valid. The fact remains that even though "Hummers are more sophisticated vehicles", there should be a way to do it. And if the guy wants to, he'll find way. I bought a Lux/Adventure over the Rubi. I'm one of you guys. I just don't share in the elitist attitudes that stock vehicles (no matter how "sophisticated" they are) should remain stock because thats how our lord god Hummer wanted them to be. If there are improvements to be had by tinkering under the hood in the effort of better off-roading, I'm all for it. But, as stated, I was not giving f5 attitude for not giving it up. He is a valuable asset to this board and has helped me out. I would not want him to jeopordize his job over a questionable mod. (Least of all for somebody else instead of me .)

You guys are a trip. I suppose that if I wanted to crank on my torsion bars a couple of turns to run bigger than stock tires, you'd poo-poo it because it isn't how it came from the factory? Give me a break.

You need to see how some of you long timers come across sometimes. Holy crap!

You're kinda wordy aren't ya?