View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Hummer Novice

2002H1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Predator Motorsports Stage 4 Engine Upgrade

I forgot to update my my issues with the Predator Stage 4 Engine Kit. I brought my H1 back to Predator in Dec 2007 and spoke to Josh about my issues. He was very quick to address each issue. The check engine light was a minor adjustment and it was taken care of. They actually took back the rims, tires, lift and gave me credit toward other items. I have since learned that half shafts problems are quite common with the H1. I must say in the end, Predator did take care of me. I drove the truck Tahoe in late Dec and it was smooth and the gas was very decent for how fast and powerful it is. It plowed the 4 feet of fresh snow. I have a 03 H1 soft top and the 02 with the Predator Stage 4 Kit smokes it, and it's a wagon. In the end I am Very Pleased with the Stage 4 Kit. I admit, I was harsh on them harsh on them. I was frustrated with some issues on the truck that probable existed on the truck prior and I vented on Predator. In the end I admit I am happy with the kit and the way they handled the situation. I would recommend the kit and their products. It has been six months and everything runs perfect. I recently have decided to put the Stage 4 Kit on my 03 soft top, along with multiple other products. In the end Predator took care of everything, plus. Sorry for the quick bashing and late response.