View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

6pack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: '06 Real Power Improvement

I'm with you comph. And I've received the same response you're getting... from other sites also. It seems a lot of H3 owners are really sensitive about the power issue. And the only response they have to give is abuse. There is absolutely no reason we can't improve the power of this vehicle and there is no reason for those of us that want to do this to get so much grief from other forum members. These kind of responses have soured me more on this vehicle more than anything about this truck ever would.
In response to your question, there are the normal bolt-ons but there are also turbos and superchargers made for your year. Although the sc's and turbo's are a considerable investment. I've been searching the Colorado forums for internal engine upgrades as well, but haven't come across anything but custom, one-off stuff. So far, I've added a Gibson cat-back and a tune from pcmforless.com and have noticed a small increase in power. I'm waiting for K&N to come out with there 07 kit (BTW, there is nothing wrong with oiled-filters as long as they are oiled properly and maintained correctly). The superchargers and turbos for my year are also not ready yet, hopefully by the end of the year.
Don't give up the forums, there's only a few of us that think it's not sacrilage to say this truck is slow, I could use the company.