View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted by Ben:
I can appreciate the loyalty of your club, but I see no reason to defend it. I have not attacked anyone in your club and have answered questions professionally when others have gone on the attack.

If the forum doesn't appreciate the effort and no one is interested in the products, that's fine. I'll cancel our sponsorship when it is due and we'll part ways.

I thought and still believe it is possible to look at each question and give people additional information. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry Ben, you snuck that in when I was typing. I hope you don't think my questions are meant as an attack on you or your product. I have lots of questions that were not answered months ago by some considering the STS.

Most of us appreciate, very much, the efforts put forth by your company. It is a very unique product and I'm sure you'll sell many here.

Lastly, I for one, appreciate your answers. As I stated above, I have many questions. Well, really not anymore as you've answered all of them except one. The rock rails. I'm sure you'll get to that one when you can.

Thanks again for taking the time to help us out.