View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 09:10 PM

h2turbo is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Turbo:
At the volumes that we could commit to the warranty was going to be too expensive. As our volumes increase, the price of the warranty will go down and we will start to offer it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you know the answer to this I'll be surprised, but I'll ask anyway because it just popped in my head. If I don't ask it'll drive me crazy. If someone has your setup installed now and a warranty becomes available later, will you make it available to them also? And lastly, using your current sales and install figures and future projections, how long until one is ready? Best guess?

Thanks again, Ben. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good question. When I talk to the insurance company I'll ask them if we can sell a warranty to those systems that were already installed by authorized dealers.

Based on current projections, I would think that we'd have enough volume in 6 months. If things don't go as well as hoped, probably another year.

Ben