View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

So Lost in ****, is that photo supposed to bother me in some way? I really don't see the problem with it. Actually looks photochoped to me. So he is an idiot because he says it how it is rather than lie about what he has done like your buddy Kerry. You think he is an idiot, he is a two term president of the most powerful country in the world. Pretty damn good for being stupid. So, since you are so intelligent, what have you done? Were you elected to anything other that secretary of your tree hugging club? I guess we could have someone like Clinton in there since that worked so well for us. I guess since you don't like taking the fight to the terrorist, we can go back to the democrats philosophy of ignoring the problem until we are attack here again. Personally, I have absolutely no problem with taking the fight to Iraq since that son of a bitch should have been taken care of the first time around. I bet you are one of the lemmings that says that Bush lied to everyone about WMDs regardless of the fact that intelligence agencies from around the world said Iraq had them. Oh, that's right, those facts don't work well for you so just forget about them like the networks do. I bet Dan Blather is a hero to you too right. Well, I have wasted enough time on you. No go back to jacking of to your pictures of John Kerry and Jane Fonda so the adults can continue to talk and have fun.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights