View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 07:46 AM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rear Brake/Axle Groan...

The first GM Customer Service person can only check with the dealer Service Manager to see what has been done, and, hear his opinion. He/she can 'ask' if the GM field rep has been contacted, because the customer (you) is requesting it. That's all they can do, according to the gal I had on the first call. She told me if I couldn't find satisfaction at her level, then I could escalate to the next level. I had already done so much on my own prior to contacting GM, that all she was doing was what I had done in the very beginning. The next person will go by what the field rep suggests ..no matter what. They consider the field rep as the field 'expert' and they don't question his expertise. This is what I was told by the 2nd level GM Customer Service rep. As you know, I had told you this ad nauseum already. But, my outcome was ..."Normal for H3's". So , I went to another dealer. BUT, it seems that after all of that, a few more H3's went in with my same problem and they were taken care of. I'm just waiting on my groan to get back to the way it was before I go back in again. Plus, I'm waiting on my top windshield moulding to come in. Keep posting, fourfourto.