View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
The enviro-nazis didn't receive programming for that vehicle. And the G-Wagens suck off-road. I don't know of a single person that ever wheels theirs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, you're talking to one. You'll try being smarter next time, OK?? Promise?

H2 is just amazing off-road. That's a true Hummer, alright! Chevy makes great off-roaders these days, don't they? They are just out of this world. Nothing like it...except for Chevys, Caddys, and GMCs. But, who's counting?!

Sensitive, huh? You're more so than my girlfriend! You need some happy pills!

I will leave you pondering this post...OK? And i will try being nicer next time.

Nice thread.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you bring your POS to Moab and we'll play "I go, you go" and see which rig is better. I'd be amazed if you made it there.

In the meantime, why don't you post some pics of your rig's incredible wheeling prowess. So far I'm less than impressed with the MB cat boxes.

BTW, your screen name is phonetically similar to the Indonesian word for shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span>. Did you know that?