View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 11:34 PM
Hummer Novice

Zeero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

Jeep has responded to our request, but is slowly considering....and honestly we are looking for something a little sturdier with more cargo capacity, as up in the Territories, the logistics of self preservation and vehicle maintenance is limited......

Thank you for noting my legitimacy, appreciated

WWF is aware of our vehicle choices, they did ask if we were driving Hybrids, however given the climate and conditions of the areas (Moab and the territories) they understand the need for something more robust, and they are aware of the route we are taking as well.....

They are pleased we are attempting to complete an innitiative for them....and thats what counts.

Coming to a forum was not an intention of seeking sponsorship....it was merely a vehicle for information for me and the group about Hummer, and inside knowledge.

As I mentioned before....the capability of these vehicles had only just been noted by myself, so knowledge and information seeking led me here.

Our sponsor requests are done through our PR and Marketing Rep via other medias.