View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by floridahummer:
WISH ME LUCK. INSTALLING RANCHO 4 INCH LIFT WITH 20 INCH RIMS AND 37 TIRES ON MY WIFES H3 THIS WEEK. GOES TO BE POWDER COATED YELLOW WENDSDAY. FOUND DEAD ON YELLOW POWDER TO MATCH BODY. ONLY ONE CONCERN HAVING TROUBLE FINDING NERF BARS THAT I FEEL WILL BE LOW ENOUGH FOR WIFE TO ENTER. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A DOUBLE STEP FOR AN H3 LET ME KNOW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

37's?

I have a few weeks before mine comes in and will be doing the same, but will go with 35's. 4 Wheel Parts told me you have to cut quite a bit for the 37's not to rub.

Also, they are offering a warranty for $695 that will cover anything that the dealer won't due to the lift. (engine, drivetrain, susp. trans for 3yr 36,000 miles). I talked with the Service Manager today at the HUMMER dealer and they told me with the lift, susp. and drivetrain will have no warranty even if done by the dealer. So, that's not too bad since you can get teh other warranty. ... too bad it wasn't for the full 4 yr, 50,000 miles.

I can't wait to see your (I meant the Wife's rig) done. What tiers/ rims are you going with? We are all waiting for pics, reviews.
Good luck,
Tim.