View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
They're still in there. I'll have to remember to do a picture this weekend. I guess I could search and see if I have a picture on here. Seems like I put them in around the first of '03 or so.

PhilD also did them and figured out how to tap a hole to get to the other aiming screw to get them set right. I kept taking them in and out a couple of times and got lucky on the aiming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh. Cool. The reason why I'm curious is because Allan Madar's picture is taken with photographic equipment that's a bit older, and therefore not as adjustable via PhotoShop.

I need to beat on NJ H2 next and have him get me high res pics of what he posted. Those are probably the best garage shots of the XE7's I've seen yet. There's a couple of jeepers that did the XE7 projector upgrade, but their stuff was all final install shots and no garage wall shots.

Thanks!
Steve