View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
blah blah blah... I'm a big fat turd... blah blah... give me pudding... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was your inability to spell a huge selling point for Fedex? I understand you are very well educated, please tell me the college you went to so I can never send my children there. I can see a typo here and there but good lord woman you suck through a whole paragraph.

I was wondering since Fedex, according to your vast knowledge doesn't require any buildings do they just store all their legal documents in a file cabinent behind the huge pile of boxes sitting in the rain?

Of course if they do need buildings one day I guess the local delivery guy will just bust out his trusty hammer and erect one should the need arise. They surely woulnd't want to hire a few contractors to build these things because they don't have room to store any more documents in the rainy file cabinent...

YOUR RIMS ARE UGLY!