View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by "Kaz the Taz",

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> you are being rude and insulting to ME

It is because it is a PUBLIC forum that it commands respect for others and some common dignity, all of which you have NONE OF.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really, and what do you call this mindless drivel from your previous 3 posts:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are just frickin jealous....You have no real concept of what is really UGLY..

I am not selling them because they are UGLY sillyboy

You know Spike..You are a f*&^*$G Jack ASS and a major PRICK

Get a life you prick!

I am in complete control moron... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's no wonder the dealer in Sacremento told you to go pound sand when you complained about your truck. You think you can go through life and get your way by yelling at people, cursing at them and calling them names when things don't go your way. That crap obviously didn't work at the dealership and it won't work here!!

I will continue to post on this forum and in response to your insane rantings as long as I want. If you don't like it then either leave or grow thicker skin. Just remember YOU fired the first shot!

Oh by the way,did you sell those hunk a $hit Boyd $hittington rims yet?