View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Hummer Veteran

Rred is on a distinguished road
Default my truck was completly frozen

I just got back to Alaska on Sunday. After letting my truck sit since 25DEC, she was completly frozen. I had to jump start the battery. It had enough power to make a couple cranks, but that was it. She fired up quick with a jump start, but was whining like a red headed step child. My touch screen CD player won't turn on. It'll kick open and eject the disc and take in a new one, but still won't turn on. My keyless entry wouldn't unlock/lock, but it would set the alarm. My drivers window wouldn't roll up or down. The rest were fine. My power locks flat out didn't work. But after I let her run for about an hour with the heat blowing, everything works now. Except for my CD player, which is depressing.

I was gonna leave my truck with a buddy while I was gone. But being that I flew out xmas day. I just took a cab to the AP. We'll see, I'm going to give my h3 a full once over and service this weekend. I just hope my CD deck is fine. It's less then a yr old, but I just don't feel like messing with it.

Blistiens at all four corners, leveled, 35" Toyo M/Ts