View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 06:28 AM

MudYota is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
[quote] Toyota DID copy Ford's design because it is the best selling full size pickup (duh). What would you do if you wanted to pick apart a market segment? QUOTE]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toyota DID copy Ford's design because it is the best selling full size pickup (duh). What would you do if you wanted to pick apart a market segment? QUOTE]

Ok first off i am not going to bash you for you ignorance on the Tundra. Yes toyota might have copied the exterior design somewhat. BUT oyur buddies tundra was a V-6 wasnt it?
Ever notice the Tundra is the safest 1/2TON truck on the road OH AND IT TOWS MORE THAN THE FORD AND CHEVY 1/2 TONS YES THATS RIGHT THE TUNDRA TOWS MORE THAN THE F-150 AND THE CHEVY 1500.
AND YES MY FRIEND THE TUNDRA IS A FULSIZE TRUCK.

and further more your forum user Alec W came over to yota tech and he spoke very politley so i tried to do the same out of respect. now my postings here will most likely come to a halt but i may drop in from time to time to say hi not start ****. i am generaly not the type of guy to start ****. Yes i own a toyoa yes i have owned 4 toyotas i totalled 2 out and i traded one in. IMHO you cant beat a toyota, and if i needed more room than waht my truck can give me i will buy a LandCruiser. I am loyal to toyota because toyota vehicles have been good to me. now the fact is my family has had very bad experiences with chevy products. and ford wasnt much better until around 5 years ago. my family currently owns a 94 toyota(mine) a 2003 F-350 4x4 crew cab dually and a 2001 King Ranch crew cab F-150 the reason we have the F-350 is a tundra wont pull a 31 foot 12,000 lb boat and niether will an F-150.

i am done with my little soap box session and if i pissed in someones cheerios i am sorry.

Jason