View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:54 AM
Hummer Veteran

(((echo))) is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GOT ROCKS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Where abouts do you live?

If this is westcoast wheelin, just be careful of narrow areas like in between the trees. Be prepared for pinstripping and a few bumps. Always be aware of your surrounding enviroment and your H2's dimensions. Other than that, you should be fine.

But if you're wheelin with a club whose rigs are all mashed to hell, chances are you might be in for a setup. Knowing your enemies is half the battle.

Don't get pressured or taunted to do anything you're not comfortable with.

I wheel with all sorts of modded rigs just to keep my senses sharp. They're a rough but good bunch of peeps. And we love great mountain views.
it's an east coast trail (im in Maryland)
it's prolly gonna be somewhere in Va or Pa
A friend of mine runs her jeep with them all the time and it's stock except for tires. she just put graphics on the side so im fairly confident that rubs and scrapes should be at a minimum.

I doubt seriously that i'll need to adjust tire pressure, although it would be nice to "pop the collar" and let some air out knowing i can air myself along the way (she allways gripes that she needs to find someone with an air tank)
as i said...the is a first for me< if i remember correctly their next run is in december so snow....mixed with a lil mud....mixed with a few logs....mixed with rocks. I have my hands full