Thread: Pics of My SUT
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Hummer Professional

charles06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pics of My SUT

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

The wiring tube doesn't flop around. I can barely get it to move. If it did, I'd put it back in the clip. Haha

I bought the truck used with the general lift on it and some mods. But, I either changed or upgraded most of it. Probably the best mods were the gears, Cognito parts and, honestly, the AMP steps. The headers were a nice touch, too. Sounds awesome!!

I owned the truck for quite a while before putting the sticker on, but it started to look like it needed something. But like I said, didn't want to paint it. There's a good chance I'll be pulling the sticker off soon and putting some smaller ones on from the companies' products I've used. Who knows? It's not my only car, so I have fun with this as far as mods go.
White 2005 SUT, Lifted 7.5" via Fabtech/custom work, Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, 40x15.5x22 Toyo's, black 22" Fuel wheels, 4.88 gears, Dynatech long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Air-raid intake, Superchips programmer, Edlebrock panhard bar, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie rods, Cognito pitman/idlar arm gussets, Hotchkis swaybars and trailing arms, Amp Research steps, E&G fender flares, PIAA SMR's, smoked roof lights (bulbs removed), black suede headliner, 13" JL's under seat