View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Hummer Authority

Alan06SUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tellico Pics...Slickrock OWNED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obzidian
I would love to make a tellico trip. Im in the process of finalizing what kind of winch and bumper i need.

What kind of necesities, like hard parts, do ya'll recommend i should bring with me before a trip like this? I'm on stock bfg's and stock suspension. So, atleast a set of HD tierods, and some cognito stuff.

Boss, what did you use to wrap the front fenders? My truck is also black and scratches show up like crazy with the black color. Still the nicest and fastest color up the mountain though!

I' probably gonna go with some toyo's OC's soon, my tires have about 25k miles on them, in one year, and i feel that i need better tire before a trip like this.

This was my first big trip with the Warn Multi-mount and I was impressed. I did not have any approach angle problems, it doesnt look like it hit any rocks to hard or anything. Its also very easy to remove and put in the bed or mount it on the back receiver. I have fabtech tie rods, cognito pitman and ider arm stiffening kit, and 37's. Thats it.

I didnt even need an allignment this time out and went on much harder obstacles. Its all about not turning when the wheels wont go easily and using momentum to get up stuff instead of throttling while on the obstacle.