View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 03:02 PM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

Well that is great info and thank you. I have made a note of it.

Last night the same errors stayed on no matter how many times I re-started the truck.

This am no errors at all annd all the stab and 4wd buttons worked. Stopped at the store on the way to work and when I got back in the H3 BAm same errors. Parked it at work went inside and after I buttoned up some work on my desk I went and signed up for the onstar vehicle diagnostic service. It told me the report would arrive via email within 24 hrs and being impatient as I am I went to the truck to dial onstar to get it right then...well the blue button on the rearview did nothing?????? I hit the emergency button and got through...they transfered me to the tech side and she ran an update for the cellular service directly to my vehicle it took 10min.... I then had to get back inside to make a living,,,,but while on hold and the truck was running there were no errors or lights on and I cycled the 4wd and the trac control several times and it all worked??

VERY STARNGE definatelly intermittent.....not sure what the deal is..... perhaps condensation in the plug attached perhaps the t-case module as you mentioned.

BUT what leads me more is what F5fstop said and perhaps the brake light switch out of adjustment....my gut tells me this is it. I am waiting for F5fstop to perhaps direct me on the proper adjustment procedure as I might try it myself to try to avoid the 3+ hr round trip to the dealer. with 2 toddlers at home and a stay at home working from home mom geting there can be a nightmayer.....

Thank for the part number...at lunch I am going to dial onstar and get a code if one is available which will also probably be dependant on weather the light and errors are displayed or not, if they are I will see if a code is available and perhaps that can help me hone in on the problem...shoot if the dealer was 10min from me I wouldnt give a damn but I am trying to rule out the simple stuff...not professing to be a Hummer Tech, but my dad has his own repair shop for 30+ years and I have done 4 full ground up restos on various old school 4x4's.
I really want to do the brake switch adjustment F5fstop standing by my brother..: > )

Oh also I have the K&N new oil filter and 6 qts of Castrol syntec 10w 30 oil once the oil and filter change is done what is the procedure of resetting the oil life deal? F5fstop is this somethng the dealer has to do or can the user (me) do it after the oil change...?

Thanx to all this site is a great resource.

Mike