View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 01:26 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DiscoDancingRover:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
Whew, it just keeps adding up. Now a reason the H2 owners are hated is because of Discovery owners.

Not even remotely enterntaining anymore. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know get the "H2 owners are hated is because of Discovery owners", I just asked a question. I don't hate the H2 at all. I think most of you know that. And "BlingBlingH2" it is a joke. And there is not reason to bring someones mother into this. Come on, that is a bit low. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Disco, I am not sure since your post was a little hard to understand due to the second word, but I wasn't referring to anything you said. I was referring to idiot's ebonically challenged remark to you about knowing why H2 owners are hated even though you don't own one but own a Disco.

I, earlier, thought it was extremely entertaining to think how hard whoever was working to write all of the BS with the extra "z"s and whatnot. But after Dan pointed out the Ebonics translator, it just kinda ruined it for me. I was thinking of the time being wasted for nothing by BBH2, when all of the time he was just using a script. Oh, well.