View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Hummer Novice

Zeero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

Ha-ha......

I gotta ask....why is it you guys think this is some kind of joke...really....I have marketing professionals, and a number current sponsors who really support this venture....and it seems you guys and the guys at jkboard.com think its some kind of joke.

This is not just "offroading"...and based on your response I can tell you have never been to the northern territories of Canada.....ask any overland expert, and they will tell you that its some of the most dangerous, unforgiving, and harsh terrain you'll ever see in the world.....

I for one have been there....and this is about adventure...not delivering free vehicles to my home address for some offroading....

I appreciate the hardiness of the nature of your comments....but if you think this is not serious, maybe you could offer some advice, or even get on board with us and help us out!

We'd love some help and certainly some good advice from people who may have ventured to these areas before.

Having been in the drivers seat for approximately 10 years of overland touring, I would certainly think there are some of you out there who have driven some incredible global expeditions, as I have, and would love to hear some stories and get some other advice....always room for learning.

Thanks for all your responses, a little support in this adventure doesnt hurt either

Oh and..... ..... right back at you