View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Hummer Novice

Zeero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

Well, 11 posts....I'm sorry that this low post count requires me to be more humbling and less forward with my purposes.....

As I have a contact in Hummer I figured I would come to an authority source that looked proper to see if I could find any other insiders....

Certainly I was not asking for free Hummers, just simply if there were other methods or opportunities for sponsorship with GM I may not be aware of.....

Instead I got head bashing stick guy and a some not so welcoming responses.

I'm not claiming to be an expert here guys.....10 years of overland experience in the field and this type of matter....yes....but claiming expertise mounts to nothing but cockiness....

Simply put, I was looking for some information or assistance from what appeared to be a good bunch of guys....

I didnt realize that Hummer ownership and post count were two nessecities here to post questions relating to a charity drive and a once in a lifetime adventure through Canadas north.

Its a hard enough game as it is trying to get coporate sponsors interested in these ventures.....what makes it harder is people who clown all over something they know nothing about.....either through misunderstanding, jealousy, or plain old naivity....

So instead of bashing someone trying to do a good thing....that by the way ANYONE is welcome to come along with us......try giving us a hand or helping us out.....we certainly need it....its been a tough campaign so far.

Any help or advice or anything anyone has would be awesome.

Anyway, thanks.....if you guys prefer I leave this alone here, then so be it....but again, it was simply a "Go to the source for information" type thing.

Feel free to drop by our forum....only if you're going to be nice @ www.kjexpgroup.com

Thanks