View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Hummer Novice

Zeero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03H3
Zeero,

I read your forums and see that Big D (fellow administrator) sees Hummer as "useless as a bag of marbles", even though a lot of you drive Liberty's. Big D is the contact for your new "friend" at Hummer though.

It looks like a huge bias against these vehicles over there. Many far left liberal ideas there. Conspiracy video about GM killing the electric car, straight out of fringe Hollywood. Martin Sheen, Ralph Nader, sheesh.

Looks like trolling. Not saying you wouldn't take a new Hummer along on someone else's dime to report badly about. I hope your new "friend" researches this endeavor thoroughly.

Yeah sorry, some re-education has surfaced towards Hummer, and no, we would not report badly on them at as a matter of fact.

I for one had never really looked at them until awhile ago, and I am quite impressed.... Big D, beleive it or not is infatuated with H1's he just loves the things to pieces....

This IS NOT about scooting around on someone elses dime either....seriously guys, let up a bit ok? We do this stuff, as I said, on our FREE TIME, volunteer, nobody gets paid, nobody takes a profit of any kind.

Driving the Northern Territories is no easy task, its heavy and unforgiving, and we're doing to help a great initiative out, on our own free will and time at no profit at all.....

Anyway, I think you'll find that my very good friend Big D, is actually a very decent stand-up guy, just ask him about Hummers, and he'll tell you how much he loves those H1's.....some of our "Recreational Club" do drive Libertys indeed, and are very surprisingly capable....the Team itself is transitioning to 4 door Rubicons, Land Rovers, or Hummers....we already bought a 4 Door Rubicon which is just fantastic.

In fact just today I had an opportunity to speak with an H2 owner in a parking lot in Mississauga Ontario....very nice guy and we gave each other the opportunity to look around each others trucks and we both came back impressed....

Oh and to add....the FAR LEFT LIBERAL ideas you commented about....lets remember these are opinions of one or two people....myself I am a staunch and very upright Conservative supporter.

I am former Military, Recon/Sniper, and currently in Law Enforcement and work for a big local City Service......Liberal, doesnt even cut the cake with me....so lets remember, that these little videos and comments that appear Liberal arent the opinions of the entire group.....we here in Canada have the Freedom of Expression as given to us in our Charter of Rights.....so who am I to stop one of our members from expressing his views or thoughts, especially if deemed not inappropriate or offensive....yes maybe I dont agree with him, but I am not offended.

Last edited by Zeero : 04-30-2007 at 09:34 PM.