View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road
Default WTB: Tailpipe Section of Stock H2 (03-06) Exhaust

I'm looking to buy just the tailpipe section off of a stock 03-06 exhaust. I just need the pipe that comes out of the stock muffler and bends up over the rear axle.

Long story short...I replaced the aftermarket exhaust setup that the previous owner installed on my SUT with a Flowmaster (2 in 1 out, 3" outlet pipe). Since I didn't have the stock exhaust to cannibalize I didn't have the section of pipe that extends the outlet to the back of the truck; so the exhaust just stops at the Flowmaster's outlet, which puts it about halfway in the middle of the rear passenger door. I went to get my emissions checked today and they said that they can't test it because the tailpipe is missing...lol.

I can't find anyone around my area that can bend me a 3" pipe to mimic the stock setup, so I figured I'd check with the forum to see if anyone has a stock exhaust lying around in their garage.

Just to be clear...ALL I NEED is the pipe section off of the muffler outlet. If someone is willing to hacksaw that pipe section off and ship it to 20877 I'd be much obliged. Just let me know what the effort is worth to you (and the shipping of course).

Thanks in advance.