View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 02:58 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

Jambo.. poor service or a dealerships attitude can make all; the difference , regardless of price.. I purchased mine at the dealer who treated me with respect. I drove in with a dirty beat to hell 86 pick up that I taking to my sones to destory.. The 1st h2 DEALER DIDN'T EVEN TAKE ME SERIOUS.. The 2nd one treated me as if I drove in a Limo.. Same price.. just service.. A close friend our ours Judge K. went to tthe same Cadilac/Hummer dealer and was treated the same shabby way, yep he was driving his old jeep.. After I spoke with him he went to anoth H2 dealer and wrote a check for two of them at retail.. SO me Jambo price hunting to save $100.. or $5,000 is not always an issue.. Further I can not believe that owner/Gm of a dealership would get in a pissing match with some of the characters on this site ( no offense guys).

Mike

PS STOP SHOUTING, we are not hard of hearing.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambo:
SO cmb31078- GOING BACK YOU R RIGHT N.C. IT WAS. (MY BAD) BUT WHY DID YOU BUY YOUR H2 IN N.C. OVER C*** BL***? LET ME GUESS YOU SAVED $100.00 OR SO RIGHT? NOT WORTH THE DRIVE I WOULD THINK... _REMEMBER_ ALL HUMMER DEALERS GET THE H2 FROM THE SAME PLACE AND THE SAME PRICE. IF ONE DEALER CAN DO IT SO CAN THE OTHER (UNLESS THEY DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK) OR EVEN WORSE IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOU.

HUMMER HAD A HAPPENING ON DEC. 6TH (LAST SAT.) ALL THE LOCAL DEALERS AND CUSTOMERS WERE THERE, THE SAD THING WAS WE (HUMMER OF MARIETTA) HAD TO EXPLAIN THE H2 ABILITY, AND AS THEY CALLED THEM BUTTONS TO OVER HALF OF C*** BL*** CUSTOMERS.

I REALIZE YOU GUYS ARE AGAINST THE DEALER MAKING PROFIT, BUT WHAT IS THAT YOU DO MR. cmb31078? DOES YOUR COMPANY MAKE A PROFIT? WOULD YOU SELL OR BUY SOMETHING KNOWING IT WAS NOT A SMART CHOICE FOR YOU OR YOUR COMPANY?

BY THE WAY, WHEN YOU CALLED YOU SAID THE SALESMAN TOLD YOU TO BUY IT IN N.C. RIGHT? LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS WAS?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>