View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 04:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambo:
DRTYFN--You know, I think you would get confused, Becouse there are no trailer parks included in our csi rating area.lol

I really would hate to know that you of all people were on your _LAST BREATH_,say it isn't so.

We have to give props to DRTYFN, He helped us sell a h2 with add ons. We showed the customer a couple of posts by DRTYFN about "dealers" and how we should not make money, Then we explained our side. Yet another happy h2 owner is on the road..

DRTYFN YOU THA MAN!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't talking about where you lived, dickweed. And don't try to change tactics now. You're not skilled enough to pull off such an abrupt maneuver.

Carcrazy, how convenient of you to show up and on your second post lick the rear ends of these guys. And no public profile... hmmmm... smells like fish to me. And your writing style is oddly similar to The Hummerman's. How about we wait to see if you post any offroad pics with your new TN plate on your rig. What color did you buy so we can keep this straight?