View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So I'm watching Xena Warrior Princess this morning....

OK, WTH!

I'm watching the epsiode this morning and it's ends at 6:45am! WTH is that. It was like a short version. Then some little filler show came on until the 7:00am show was up. I feel cheated because it's was my last episode I'll be able to watch this week.

In any case, the episode was a very light hearted one. I guess I'd consider it a relief after the tension of the Tues/Weds two part saga. In this episode Xena returned to a place where she grew up. They ran into Aries, the God of War, who had recently fallen from the heavens and became mortal. The local warlords wanted to kill him, and Xena spent. most of the episode trying to trick the warlords into believing he (Aries) wasn't there. She was successful. The irony here is that Xena is the one mortal who has the power to kill gods. But instead of using that power to kill she instead was his protector.

When you really think about it.......We have all done things we're not proud of. And when we can use that power for good, it's something special. What a great episode considering the time of year it is.