View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 11:41 AM
Hummer Authority

Easy Ed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CHECK AIR SUSPENSION!!!!

TAZ, Loved the air ride but I just got tired of the wondering when it would fail again. I have have two level sensors replaced and one air spring replaced due to the dealership not knowing how to collapse the spring before lowering a frame lift and let the suspension hang down causing the spring to fully extended and blow out in my garage scaring the sh!t out of the wife and I, there was a post of mine on that one. Now this last problem of a "I think" plugged filter that is not shown in the service manual to have given me a idea to look into as a possible cause. Not that it really mattered because I already had my mind made up that the coil were going in.

Because the two lines "meet in the middle" above the compressor I would say that has to be the easiest place to splice into it. I raised the back up to where from gound up to fender flare was 43.75 and just gave me enough room to get out of the garage. Plus, there may be a little more work in doing that because the compressor would still be in use but I am sure TAZ you can figure it all out.

Thanks, Ed