View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:24 AM
Hummer Novice

2002H1 is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Predator Motorsports Stage 4 Engine Upgrade

I just had the stage 4 kit installed from predator.. Major Problems. Before I picked it up they called me and said a half shaft broke after the install. They fixed it at my cost of $600... Then I pick it up a day later. As soon as I leave the check engine light came on. I brought it back...They said they would tune it up and call me. A few days later they said "we have bad news, the tranny went out". I spent $5,600. at my cost to replace and build a "better" tranny. I then pick it up and the check engine light came on. They suggested to erase the message. Also, they put custom rims and tires on and the CTS system leaks in the front, but not their problem even though it happened after the rim / tire purchase.... It should be called STAGE 4 MONEY PIT, not Raptor Kit. Do not mess with the performance of the engine. MAJOR PROBLEMS and MONEY. And not much help!!! Poor Service. The same day as my final pickup a man was furious as his PCM broke in their shop and they tried to sell him there replacement. He had his H1 towed to the dealer. He must have been pissed to do that!!!! MONEY PIT KIT