View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 04:00 PM

SJ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RockYoda:
Well this discussion has gone on long enough. I would like to apoligize to this board for an A$$hole that thinks he is part of the Toyoda community. His immature posts were not called for nor do they represent ANY person who calls themselves and member of the off-road community. I hope i did not offend anybody by what some would call "rude" comments. They were not inteded that way.

I truly love VEHICLEs that are manufactured for people out of the norm. I feel that if it were up to some people we would all drive little gay cars that can only seat 4 people and only drive on paved roads. Now that would be a true shame. I hope that one day i can wheel with some of you H2 guys to really show what these things can do. (Maybe i can even pic up a used one as a trail truck some day!) Well i personnal feel that this thread should be locked and ended... Not deleted just locked. Just my .02 ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bulls**t RockYoda. YOU insulted me directly with YOUR "Commie" remark and now you're trying to make as if it's OTHER people in your group that are the a**holes. You're pathetic - you can't even define Communism. My family lived through it, so I think I have an idea and I'm far from being one.

I defended other members here when YOU and others started in with us. For my loyalty, I get to watch as you try to play innocent. I'd ban your sorry ass in a second, but it's not my call.

I won't speak-up next time; nobody gives a s**t except a few members here. Go wheeling with the Southern Cal group and have fun. They might choose to ignore your insults, but I won't. Until you apologize for YOUR words here, like a real man, then some of us won't buy into your horse manure. I know because people have sent me e-mails saying you should be banned.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png