View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Hummer Novice

coop65sr is on a distinguished road
Default New owner from Ms...just saying "hello"

Hello everybody,

Took me many years, but I am blessed and the proud owner of a new (to me and my wife) '03 Sunset Orange Metallic H2
My wife and I made a hasty 9 1/2 hour drive from Ms to Houston, Tx to pick up this new beast of ours---- did my research on Ebay and found this deal there and could not pass it up!!! Truck had only 19,5--k miles on it and in immaculate shape!!!
I am loving it so far, but have much to learn---- Just did my first oil change Saturday (switched to Mobil 1 full Synthetic) and am working on changing everything else over as well to syn fluids... Only issue I found was my passenger mirror would not fold in/out but I fixed that issue Sunday by removing the motor and cleaning up the little bit of rust that had it stuck...working like a champ now (thank you Lord !!!)

Anyway, that is a little about me and my start of my relationship with my "Goliath" (hope I'm not the only one who names their rides )

So, hello and I look forward to making some new friends and hopefully sharing some knowledge as I go to help someone else out here too--- God Bless, Chris
Name:  100_0770smaller.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  97.9 KB

Name:  100_0762smaller.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  105.2 KB

Name:  100_0747even smaller.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  100_0747smaller.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  83.4 KB

Last edited by DRTYFN : 10-22-2010 at 05:44 PM.