View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:09 AM
Hummer Veteran

Location: PA, Back in the deep mountains, away from stupid people!!
hummer_metal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A short Video of off roading in PA with sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
That is some funny stuffl! I seriously hope you are a real, because this forum's been longing for a ZeroTolerance type poster for a long time.

Am I that poster?

I think I clearly defended my position, calling a ae a sucker is not to bad.

Hello, this is who I am is not so bad. I am a Ranger, I didn't invite a conflict, I was handed a conflict.

If some one is attacking you, would you have a sit in peace rally?

Sure I ask for comments, fair enough, to call me a crack head, oh that's okay in your books?

If me calling out those that are AE'S a sucker, and their a friend of yours, and because they are suckers. Than you have found your ZeroTolerance type poster

Than Ban me....

Do what you like, your going to do it anyway. The powers that you have are not that important to me.

If you think for one second I will allow any one to bash my off roading, than I will invite them to join me. Simple problem, simple solution. Lets Ride.

If I seem harsh CO HUMMER, look back at some of the post on this thread.

King Hummer, Hummer Chick, CO HUMMER.....

Do you think if I added your name to the ending credits it would be different?
I don't think so.

I got my CIB in 87, followed up with Just Cause in 89, I jumped into Kuwait in 90.

Kick it around, ban me if you want, that's your choice.

As I posted I am me, if hiding behind ae's is the way to go on this board, than I have no reason to be here.

Miffed or not cohummer, like a brother that has spilled blood. I have earned a right to be me.

Like I said ban me if you want. Until you have pulled trigger time like I have, don't judge me.

I love my Hummer, I love my country. Hummer never failed me before, and yet my countrymen fail me?

Thats on you...

I am an American, and I take great pride in who/what I am.

veg?e?tar?i?an (vĕj'ĭ-t?r'ē-ən): Old Indian word for "Poor Hunter"

http://themetalpeddler.com