View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HMMWV:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alan06SUT:I dont think it divides, Its just peoples opnions. I think its informing to hear other's perspectives and dont think diffrently of them based on their opinions on which is better.
The HML is the first HUMMER forum/list. One reason the H2 guys left the HML and came here is because some H1 guys were constantly starting dumb pointless post wars with H2 guys in the H2 section. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yep. That's why I never visit there. You couldn't ask a question without BS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unlike here where you always get a serious answer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>64 right hand twist