View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Hummer Veteran

Sheriff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: After Leveling and Cognitos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave92270
looks good and will be even better on stock wheels (and maybe 33's or even 35's MT tires?) I'd also suggest to get rid of the assist steps, you'll appreciate the overall cleaner look (and off-road side clearance, if you go to the terrain); wouldn't worry about the fuel door though, no a big deal that bit of chrome there.

Thanks for the comments! I've decided to go with 33" tires, primarily because I do a good bit of highway traveling. Doing a little research for a tire that will be good for the highway and also allow me to play a little offroad! I still have a fair amount of tread left on the current set, so I have time to decide!

Once I remove the chrome rims the chrome fuel door will stand out too much. I like the look of the matte black finished doors. maybe I can get someone to trade with me!!

This is what I love about "the toys"! Always something to modify, upgrade, and just change for the heck of it! My wife of 16+ years still thinks I am a little !! She may be right, but I am having fun!!

Last edited by Sheriff : 02-12-2008 at 12:46 AM.