View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Hey Doug...

First you have H2's coming to your events...now your slumming on an H2 forum...what's next???? Before you know it, you'll be hanging with Jeepers and competing for how far you can spit chewing tobacco!

It was fun having your wife aboard the H2. At first I was thinking of using her to blackmail you for a case of drinks (for her return)....but not long into the trail she started complaining about when lunch was, how much further, why do we have to stop for the slow-movers.......that's when it dawned on me that perhaps I'd be offering you the case of drinks.... Nah...she was great!! (and displayed excellent taste in vehicle preference ).

What surprised me was actually how shocked your group was about the H2...they honestly couldn't conceive of its offroad abilities. I suppose I'm just used to it....I myself was a bit skeptical before buying the H2...but it continues to impress me, hardcore H1er's and even outside-brand owners alike.

I really liked your group...some great people there....a great time was had by all...some more then others...