View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: air suspension - how can I keep the rear at the full 'height control'

The body control module I think is where you would have to look to hack to do what you want. You may be able to bypass by hard wiring the pump in the rear seperate so you can control pump.

The purpose of the module control is to sense when you go below 25mph it raises the back thinking offroad. It lowers above that speed to give best ride quality. When towing you can push the load leveling so that even at faster speeds the rear will raise up.

I doubt I have been any help. Hopefully some Hummer Techs will really be able to give a clear answer.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges