View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Hummer Professional

Scouts Out is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to Wright with a GMID number thinking I had the best deal I could. Wright's General Manager's brother (todd Gutherie) is a salesman in the Hummer department became my salesman I dealt with and thanks to the former Marine I had some more taken off. They were not the most assetive salesman, very low pressure, trying to imitate Cadillac. Cochran did not want me to test drive (the H3 would get dirty), they even had a H3 closer to waht I wanted (a Superior Blue, 5 spreed, sun roof, adventure) but they frankly did not even treat me well after I was pre-approved for a loan. I really wanted to buy that 5 speed but they acted as if they wold nto take the GMID number, whined that since I was pre approved (no fianance money) and had a GMID they would lose money off of me. I have been very pleased with the Wright service department. I have had lots of electrical issues (got it back today and hopefully) but the service department has had a loaner ready for me every time. Even if you were to buy from Cochran, I still recommend Wright Service department.

Superior Blue, Adventure Package, Roof mounted off road lights, Auto, 6 Disk Monsoon with XM, Brush Guard, Tire Cover, Husky mud flaps, flat steps, black fuel door.

Other Cars.....

1980 Triumph TR8 3.5 litre V8