View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

Easy Ed beat me to it but, this thing is I was sure over 2 years old.

When my H2 is finished I would take him on. He has 700HP at crank and if remember correctly geared with super top end but, like a top fuel have to push it to line to get it moving.

It is really cool though. I was thinking the sheriff spent his own money on power upgrades and it was a drug siezed rig. County did the paint etc. so it has official county paint and light setup.

He may be voted out by now just never thought about it again until brought up now. Even if he is not still sheriff if he spent his own money gto power it up I think he should have been allowed to keep it.

I just do not understand why he sent the rig so far off to get power upgrades when there are many American companies that could have done that. I could have done it for him and if he was willing put 750 to 1000hp to the ground for him and not just at the crank. Oh well just bugs me when American companies can make HP and torque with the best then a guy sends a rig off someplace else to get work done.

I do hope he got to or gets to keep it.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges