View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 06:09 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is your truck...?

The PMD (FSD) is the "driver" that controls the injector pump. If it fails the injector pump fails, and the truck will cut out.

The people I know with Y2K trucks like them, they seem to be pretty reliable as far as an H1 goes. I would shy away from the attractive prices of private sale used trucks. The price may be right, but it could cost you. If you find one you really want have it inspected at a local dealership of your choice, make sure it has ALL service records. Lynch sells a great truck, they do put everything they need to in to a truck to make it right. I'd say its hard to go wrong with them.

The other thing to really take into account is service/parts costs. I do not know you financial situation and it none of my business so I wont ask but they are expensive. My truck just got all new brakes for about 600.00 in parts, needs a new rear caliper 175.00 (and I STOLE IT at that price), needs tires 1700-1800, batteries 400.00. See what I'm sayin, they're awesome but make sure you've got the coin to keep it on the road.

-007=