Thread: Obama Wins!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerHippy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Obama Wins!!!!!

Wow! Just looked at electoral map. 394 (dems) vs 162 (rep) and thats with MO and NC still too close to call. Simply amazing.

Now, let me just raise a toast to John McCain. I've always had respect for him. Wouldn't have been upset had he been elected. When he correted a questioner during the campaign, who suggested some terorist slant to Obama, McCain stood up and said No, he's a good family man.
And McCain's concession speach, very elegant. So here's to Mr McCain

it probably won't change anyone's opinion of Obama, but during his acceptance speach he warned foreign entities that want to hurt us, that they will be defeated. I am not worried of Obama being soft, or being supported by the Taliban, as some have claimed. (I don't believe that last claim).

But what a wonderful f-in' country we live in!

Gone: 2006 Red H3, Aventure Pkg, 5 Speed, Monsoon, Brush Guard, Rubber Foor mats, Trailer package, Chrome Fuel door, Engine Block Heater.

"You?re making the choices about whether you want to drive a little extra more or not drive extra more."
29-Jul-2008