View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: DRLs on with Parking Lights. It works. (Pics)

I jumped with just wire becaused I wanted the running lights and drl to be on all the time day or night. The drl keeps runnings lights on in day and running lights keep drl on at night. No diode just wire.

I wanted running lights on all the time to make sure even though the rig is as big as a house they were seeing it with all lights possible to help aviod stupid drivers from missing seeing a house rolling down the road. Then at night the drl's just help see better under the low beams sort of like a fog light.

This should have been found in a search but, obzidian steps should be booked marked if you need to go back again.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges