Thread: not again!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
That must be why you passed on Lion's Back when you had the chance. Not a big enough thrill for you.
Did you lose your cherry over 12K? If so, what was his name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh, DRTY, my recollection is that while I was helping our crew tune their CB antennae, you ditched us to go do L.B. I would be happy to avail myself of your expertise and follow you up next time.

Why not take yourself your own woman (or whatever your preference is) to 12K' and worry about your own cherry? I will be happy to offer my expertise if you need some coaching beforehand.

Hint: Try being a gentleman. It might work, even for you. Really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trying to help with CB antennas??? LMAO!!!! You knew we were leaving to run it but stayed to dick around with CBs. What a convenient excuse. I don't know what was stopping you from going up after us. You only had 3 more days to do it.

As for your "expertise" on cherry losing... Thanks, but no thanks. I'll keep my rectum intact. Being "that" kind of "gentleman" doesn't work for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
I take it that's a big NO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you have every right to be mistaken, Tim. But as a gemtleman, I will not say either way. I certainly have no intention of posting details of our private life on this website. Too bad you and Kira couldn't have met up with us. You would have a much clearer idea of things. Prhaps Moab will clear things up for you.

Honestly, Tim, I'm kind of surprised. I wouldn't go asking you for details about you and Kira, let alone asking you to post them on a public forum. Sufficeth to say, I would never compromise Blondie's reputation for the opportunity to brag here. 'nuff said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your lack of ANY type of details is deafening after all of your crowing about meeting up with your dream girl. Hell, you were blabbering about how you two were going to meet and then... nothing. Not a peep, except to say you were being a "gentleman". You suddenly got as tight-lipped as the Vatican is about child-molesting.