View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 07:48 PM

muskyman is off the scale

Kelley,

no I dont know miltona,I do most of my Musky fishing in northern Wisconsin, we are on Lake Tomahawk but I know and fish about 100 different lakes up there.

I practice a old world method of fishing called row trolling . you row to pull your baits...look mom no motor I work deep clear lakes and spend most my time fishing around schools of bait fish in the deepest areas of a body of water.this method really targets the biggest fish in a body of water. for a number of years I have built boats just for this purpose. they are recreations of the original Guide boats used back 70 to 100 years ago in northern wisconsin.

my favorite time to fish is under the dark moon at night when the huge fish become active in the Gin clear water.

I also Fly Fish for muskie and have written many articles on the subject over the years if you ever get the itch for a new musky expierience catching one on a fly is well worth the effort. I have caught hundreds of species on the fly and they really rank right up there with Bonefish,cobia and permit in my estimation.

so whats your biggest musky?

just had to ask ...what kinda musky fisherman would I be if I didnt?

thom

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there