View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 Inch Lift on H2.

If you decide to get the keys and stuff, let me know. I just installed a Truxx kit in the front and a set of spacers (1.5") in the rear.

I'm getting rid of it because I'm going to install an actual lift kit.

Let me know if you're interestedl, my kit isn't even 2 weeks old.

Mark

PS. And no, it doesn't look stupid with 35's, that's what I've got on there now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippSpeed
I'd like to do a 2 to 3" lift in the front and a 1.5" lift in the back... But, wouldnt it make my 35" tires look small ??? I dont want to go any bigger than 35" because 1) performance is already taken a hit, 2) I dont want my gas mileage to take a hit when you go 37"...

I just want to get rid of the rake I have... So my plan was to do the green torsion keys, get Deaver springs for the rear that are 1.5" longer ( but keep the same spring rates from the factory so it wont affect the towing capacities), Do the Fab tech tie rods, FOX 2.5 Resevoir shocks all around ( I was given $1300 install price, is that a good deal ???), and do all the cognito suspension upgrades...

I know by the time I've spent my money on those upgrades that I've spent enough money for a kit but I dont want too much of a lift any ways... I just want the rake get rid of the rake and have better suspension and stronger components in the suspension...

Any thoughts on my plans would be great for all you suspension gurus out there....

p.s. anyone know the part number for our rear springs w/o the air shocks ???? Deaver is asking me for them soo they can refference it with the springs they're planning on selling to me ....